Friday, December 30

Baby Boy and Dachsund Dog Love


The husband's sister is having a baby boy!  She thought of the cutest nursery idea!
She's going to decorate it with Dachshunds!  Of course, they own their own, Miss Daisy!  Steph and I are bound by our love of shopping and cheapness.  She'll see something super cute...and I usually say "We could make that!" So we did.

Steph thought of the idea of doing the dachshund dog...and then extending her belly!  She saw it on these chairs.  So she projected it onto the canvas (between her and my mother-in-law and being a preschool teacher they have almost all things crafty that you need)
I just basically helped her paint.


Turned out pretty cute...she really wanted a pop art style. Like this pin.
Took us about 2 hours to finish...between waiting for the paint to dry.

I'll have to get a picture of a canvas we did for my sister last Christmas...
Ideas stemmed from similar Pins Here and here.
To see Steph's Pinterest Board of Dachshund click here.

No comments: