Tuesday, November 22

It's the little things, TOTALLY.

My aunt had an old dresser, that apparently, my great something had used. 
Derek really liked it. 
Of course, my thought was to paint it, but after seeing the hand made everything with wood parts, I knew I probably shouldn't.  But see, the handles really bothered me. 

Goldy brass handles.


Like I said, it's the little things that can either make you hate it or love it. 
Hated it. 

But then, my friend Holly wanted to go to Hobby Lobby.
Then I found these.


Sadly, they only had 4 total.  
But they were 50% off.
I needed 12.


The Husband had the idea that they should all be different. 


I love it. 


When we first put them on, I just sat and stared at it. 
It. was. a. master. piece.  
(make sure to give the appropriate pause between master and piece)

The little things people.
The little things.

Idea pinned and stemmed from here

No comments: